Today we crossed the border into Queensland, and soon the roadtrip will be over. Nat and her family will be Queenslanders.
Travel, it broadens the mind. We’ve had many discussions, conversations, investigations and questions over the past four days. And we turned to google for these most pressing questions….
– what are some fun facts about Ned Kelly?
– Parallel parking – what is it again?
– Is Uno (the card game) Spanish?
– If Uno is from Ohio, how do you pronounce Uno?
– Where is the nearest coffee/petrol/sandwich/McDonald’s?
– Can you drink your pee if you’re lost in the bush with no water?
– Can you get sunflower honey?
– What is the actual name of the song about the dog that sat on the tuckerbox?
– What’s the name of that song that goes down the Mississippi to the Gulf of Mexico?
– How do you play Go Fish?
– What are the top things to do in Coonabarabran?
– What’s the story of Jimmy Governor and Dubbo Gaol?
– How do you play Old Maid?
– What are the real rules of Uno not the rules Goldie is explaining to us?
– What/where is the world famous six foot tall cow and is it really a cow or is Lulu just making it up?
– What is the price of cherries at Woolworths compared to the price we paid to pick them ourselves?
– Nicole Kidman – googled by Peppa, who knows why?
– Why are there so many flies?
Yes, our minds are certainly broadened. Yep, Uno – pronounced like the Spanish word for ‘one’.